About the Course
Learn how to manage diabetes from a place of power and see the opportunities in front of you. By tapping into your brain, you can regain control and peace.
- Train your brain with science-based cognitive behavioral training
- Enjoy a simple and convenient online format with results in just 9 sessions
- Expose the false beliefs and negative patterns that you have formed and replace them with healthier positive ones
- Become aware of what your subconscious mind is telling you
- Change the way you see diabetes, and let it guide you to happy, healthy living
Discover the FactsA story of success lies in the numbers.
- 92% of participants felt more positive about the future after taking the course.
- 86% of participants said the course improved their motivation to manage their condition.
- 91% of participants felt the course made them more confident and in control.
- 75% of participants gave the course a very good to excellent rating.
- 92% of participants said they would recommend the course.
Manage diabetes with power.Find peace and a sense of control...
A diabetes diagnosis often leaves people emotionally distraught–even fearful–with a sense that something has been taken from them. Do you foresee your life as filled with constant demands to manage diabetes? Does this feel like a burden? It doesn’t have to.
The answer to managing diabetes successfully, with peace and a sense of control, lies in the brain training techniques based on science-driven Cognitive Behavioral Therapy methods.Address diabetes from the inside out.
LivingWell addresses diabetes from the thoughts you have to the actions you take. By the end of the course, you will see diabetes not as an enemy, but as a guide to living your healthiest life possible. LivingWell will redefine your view on what diabetes really is and what it means in your life.
I've had diabetes for over 10 years and this is the first time I've thought of it from this perspective. It helped me understand, like anything else that is a challenge in life, a better, more content way to look at this disease, making my life a little more calm.– Samantha C.
I learned more about myself and about my issues in this short course than I had in individual counseling. EVERYONE I know would benefit from this - not specifically as regarding diabetes, but about how to think and live life.– William R.
This course helped me realize the importance of staying calm and positive. It helped me see more clearly how negative feelings and negative people affect me. I was able to bring my blood sugar down to a normal level without using any medicine.– Maria G.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is cognitive behavioral training?
Cognitive behavioral training is a method of training the brain using principles based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, is an evidence-based psychological treatment that have been shown to help improve mental health.
The therapy and training both aim to:
- Challenge and change distorted thoughts, attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors
- Improve emotional regulation
- Improve the development of coping methods that focus on solving problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is science-driven and based on both extensive research and clinical practice. This is why our courses use principles based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to train your brain and help you achieve your personal goals.
How does the course work?
- EXPOSE THE FALSE BELIEFS THAT HAVE FORMED
There are things you’ve come to believe that simply aren’t true. You will begin telling yourself the truth, and the truth is powerful.
- BECOME AWARE OF WHAT YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND IS TELLING YOU
As your beliefs are corrected, your thoughts will also change. As you replace negative thoughts with positive, empowering thoughts, you will find that the choice to live well becomes a simple and natural decision.
- CHANGE THE WAY YOU SEE DIABETES, AND LET IT GUIDE YOU TO HAPPY, HEALTHY LIVING
You will rewire your brain to work for you rather than against you as diabetes turns from a threat into a series of opportunities. You may find that you are healthier and more excited than you’ve ever been.
What can I expect?
LivingWell is made up of 9 sessions. They are video-based and they are split into short segments. The whole thing is self-explanatory, so just go with the flow. There are some quizzes to keep you honest and some assignments that will put the process of living well into motion. This is a lot like any online class, except you can expect to do more than merely learn something - you can expect to train your brain to see and manage diabetes from a place of power, peace and optimism.
The process is called cognitive behavioral training, and it retrains the brain to see and manage diabetes in a new light.